The new Plexo programme replaces the Plexo 55, flush mounting Plexo and Sagane Plexo ranges. It is available in complete and modular versions, in white or grey. The range is IP 55 to ensure a perfect weatherproof seal in both the modular and the complete version.Download Brochure
3 catalogue numbers to meet all requirements
- 1 mechanism with cover plate
- 1 surface mounting box with plate
- 1 flush mounting support with plate
- 1 catalogue number for surface mounting (mechanism + cover plate + box + plate)
- 1 catalogue number for flush mounting (mechanism + cover plate + support + plate)
Ingenious mounting features
- Boxes supplied with an automatic Nylbloc connector for easy tap-off connection (wires clipped in the Nylbloc)
- Fixing point identical to the Plexo 55: simply remove the old boxes and fit the new ones on the same fixing points
- Automatic connection across the whole Plexo programme
-For maximum ease of wiring, the new multi-gang boxes (horizontal and vertical) have the partitions removed.
-Available in 2-gang vertical and 3-gang horizontal versions.
The new Plexo programme sockets are prewired.
They have automatic terminals. Combined with the flexibility of the modular unit, the prewiring and automatic terminals mean much easier wiring. Installation time is therefore reduced.
End caps with piercable membrane
Plexo boxes are equipped with sliding end caps for ease of wiring. These end caps can be pierced with no cut-out. They provide:
- IP 55 protection for each type of input (cables or tubes)
- Compensation for misalignment of the conductors.
To insert cables, simply tap with a screwdriver.
For tubes, pull the seal to tear the membrane.
Reinforced wethearproof protection
Across the whole Plexo programme, further weatherproof seals have been added to ensure IP 55 protection. The flush mounted range changes from its previous IP 44 to IP 55