The full range of legrand protection equipment delivers an efficient and powerful solution against electrical faults anywhere in the installation.Download Manual
• Optimized performance up to 6300 A
• Precise and user friendly LCD tripping units
• Fast clipping control accessories
• Connection : maximum adaptability
• Continuity of service and increased safety
• XL³ fully adaptable enclosure
The new DPX3 MCCBs offer an optimized range, a wide selection of versions and characteristics, innovative functions and the same depth from 16 to 250 A
• 2 sizes of unit: DPX³ 160 and DPX³ 250
• 5 breaking capacities: 16, 25, 36, 50 and 70 kA
• Thermal-magnetic protection across the whole of the DPX³ range and electronic version available on DPX³ 250
• MCCB only, with residual current protection or with integrated measurement.
• Available in a plug-in version using mounting bases
• 3 sizes of unit: DPX 250, DPX 630 and DPX 1250/1600
• 3 breaking capacities: 36, 50 and 70 kA
• Thermal-magnetic protection up to 1250 A and electronic protection available across the whole of the DPX range
• MCCB only, or with add-on module or residual current relay and cores according to the rating.
• Available in plug-in or draw-out versions using mounting bases and "debro-lift" mechanisms
New TX3 range
A TRUSTED PROTECTION FOR YOUR INSTALLATION
Legrand’s new TX³ range provides effective protection against short-circuits, overloads and residual current faults. The range, which comprises thermal magnetic circuit breakers and residual current devices and is complemented by numerous control and signaling auxiliaries, ensures safety, ruggedness and a high build quality for your installations.
DCX-M range offers a high level of security and reliability particularly adapted for the most demanding environments and guaranteed by its electrical and mechanical performance.Download Brochure
Changeover switches from 40 to 1600A
Moulded case design with frame parts of non – flammable glass fibre reinforced
polyester with high mechanical and electrical track resistance and with low water
Knife – type contacts with self – wiping action on the contact surface, providing: increased contact pressure under heavy starting currents or with short - circuit conditions.
Four breaking points per pole with two double – break contacts
There are requirements for control and protection of motors in all sectors: heating, ventilation and air conditioning in commercial buildings, pumps, compressors, conveyors and machines in industrial buildings, etc.Download Brochure Watch Video
⦁ High breaking capacity and type 2 coordination for an optimum service level.
⦁ Trip class 10.
⦁ Sensitive to phase loss.
⦁ Can be fixed on 35 mm DIN rail or using screws.
⦁ Easy combination with CTX³ 3-pole contactors.
⦁ Complete range of control and signalling auxiliaries and accessories.
⦁ High mechanical and electrical endurance for maximum reliability.
⦁ 3-pole and 4-pole contactors.
⦁ Screw terminals or cage terminals.
⦁ Complete range of auxiliaries and accessories.
⦁ Standard and residual current version thermal relays;
⦁ The 4-pole version of CTX³ contactors is available from 20 to 900 A (AC-1).
⦁ CTX³ de 20 à 900 A (AC-1).
⦁ Conform to IEC 60 947-1, IEC 60 947-4-1
⦁ Can be equipped with add-on auxiliary contact blocks, time delay blocks (except CTX³ 4P from 165 A to 900 A), and CTX³ interlocking.
Measurement, metering and display via e-communication
CLEGRANDSOLUTIONS: EMDX3 MEASUREMENT, METERING AND DISPLAY
In addition to electricity meters, measurement control units and new protection devices (DX³ or DPX³), Legrand has developed an e-communication infrastructure which displays information for users on reactive power consumption, voltage disturbance, harmonic distortion, etc. according to the type of building (low consumption/high environmental quality, or refurbished)
POSSIBLE DISPLAY MEDIA
- Smartphone (iPhone, Android)
- TV with web browser
- Tablet computer (iPad, Archos, etc.) with web browser