1. Reserved access area: badge reader
2. Gymnasium: illuminated pushbutton
3. Warehouse: 2P+E socket + RJ 45 socket
4. Shopfront: keyswitch
5. Public garden: 2P+T socket with locked cover
6. Teaching: Mosaic adaptor with cover (here Mosaic HD 15 socket)
7. Public toilet: automatic switch
8. Office: push-button switch with label-holder
9. Shopping centre: 2P+E socket with cover
FOR USE IN THE MOST SEVERE REQUIREMENT
Features to meet the most demanding requirements
have been incorporated right from the design stage.
These features have then been validated by the most
stringent tests, resulting in a triple strength product.
All Soliroc Programme products have successfully passed
the tests and provide a guarantee of maximum safety.
IK 10: maximum impact resistance
All the products can resist impacts of 20 joules.
IK 10: maximum extraction resistance
Rounded shape of the plate to prevent gripping.
IP 55: dust and damp protected
On the main functions for outdoor installations.
Use the Mosaic adaptor to enhance your installations with the 200 Mosaic Programme commercial functions. The adaptor is available with or without cover. Computer socket, audio/video socket, automatic lighting control, access control, illuminated signs, etc. In addition to the 26 basic functions, access the 200 Mosaic functions to cover all the specific functional requirements of your projects.
Control, connection (mains voltage/ELV), signalling, etc. 26 functions available in the Soliroc Programme.
- Switches 10 AX - 250 V~ - IP 55
- Time delayed switch - IP 55
- Automatic switches - IP 55
- Pushbuttons 6 A - 230 V~ - IP 55
- Power sockets 2P+E 16 A - 250 V~, with cover - IP 55
1, 2 or 3-gang vertical or horizontal
Modularity of combinations to meet the requirements of all your installations
Carrying on from the Batibox Programme, the Soliroc Programme has the benefit of all Legrand's experience and expertise, in particular for its easy, controlled installation.
1. Flush mounting
versions of Batibox Programme flush-mounting boxes can take all the Soliroc functions.
2. Surface mounting
Using 1 or 2-gang Soliroc frames.
3. A universal support
For clipping on all Soliroc mechanisms.
71 mm fixing centres horizontally and vertically.
4. Quick and easy installation
Mechanisms with automatic terminals.
Saves wiring time.
5. Mosaic adaptor
For installing the Mosaic Programme functions. Cover plate supplied with protective cover.
6. A robust finish
Metal alloy ensuring robustness in 1, 2 or 3-gang versions.
Reduced clearance between cover plate and plate, limiting gripping.
Plugs to block the 4 fixing points.